Unique opportunity to work in a small private family office providing support to key members of the family, where every day will be different.
This busy and varied role would suit a highly organised individual with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and intuition, who is keen to learn and develop on the job.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, such as scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Assisting in monitoring, managing and constructing emails
- Managing travel arrangements, such as booking accommodation and preparation of detailed daily itineraries
- Maintaining company records
- Providing assistance to the wider company as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous personal assistant experience would be preferable however those with transferable skills and experience may be considered
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and organise workload
- Proactive and methodical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This position is best suited to a commercially yet technically minded person who enjoys leading a team of professionals and is motivated by the challenge of providing technical and operational solutions.
This strategic role to manage good corporate governance practices within a
well established International Bank, would suit a qualified Solicitor or a qualified member of the Governance Institute.
This people focused insurance business offers excellent training and opportunities for career development. They are seeking an ambitious and driven insurance professional as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
New opportunity for a Company Secretary to join an investment management firm, supporting the Managing Director in ensuring good corporate governance of managed funds. You will be working 3 days per week.