We currently have a fantastic varied role for a motivated individual who is keen to learn and develop, working in a small family office as a personal assistant to key members of the team. Previous PA experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
Main duties will include:
- Monitoring and preparing correspondence on behalf of the chairman
- Booking travel arrangements and preparing itineraries
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Diary management
- Maintaining accurate files
- Assisting with statutory returns and preparing reports
Key skills and expertise required:
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work using own initiatives
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.