Join an independent financial services provider renowned for its integrity, technical excellence and experienced team and commitment to ensuring the wellbeing and happiness of their employees.
Working in a supportive environment you will be encouraged to develop and reach your full potential whilst adopting a client-focused approach throughout your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills, client focus and driven to deliver a quality service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of membership records
- Payment of pensions and other benefits/expenses using online banking systems
- Investment of pension scheme contributions
- Calculation of member’s benefits, bank and other reconciliation
- Liaison with clients, banks and investment managers
Experience and skills required:
- Experience as an Administrator in a pension/fund/trust or banking business is preferred
- English and Maths at Grade C is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Willingness to study for a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.