Join an independent financial services provider renowned for its integrity, technical excellence and experienced team and commitment to ensuring the wellbeing and happiness of their employees.
Working in a supportive environment you will be encouraged to develop and reach your full potential whilst adopting a client-focused approach throughout your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills, client focus and driven to deliver a quality service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of membership records
- Payment of pensions and other benefits/expenses using online banking systems
- Investment of pension scheme contributions
- Calculation of member’s benefits, bank and other reconciliation
- Liaison with clients, banks and investment managers
Experience and skills required:
- Experience as an Administrator in a pension/fund/trust or banking business is preferred
- English and Maths at Grade C is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Willingness to study for a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.