Payments Clerk | Accounting
Unique entry level opportunity to join a prestigious, independently owned business committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
This role is ideal for an individual looking to begin their career in the finance sector and progress into a trainee bookkeeper, accountant or administrator in the future. Full training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with relevant teams to set up payments in various client internet banking programmes and complete related paperwork
- Contacting suppliers in cases where insufficient remittance information has been provided
- Updating cashbooks in respect of the payments to be processed
- Reconciling cashbooks to bank statements on a regular basis
- Releasing payments that have been set up once they have been authorised
- Coordinating daily signatory requirements in respect of payments
Experience and skills required:
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE and A level grades A* to C
- Ability to develop and take on more complex tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.