Payments Clerk | Accounting
A unique entry level opportunity to join a prestigious, independently owned business committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
This role is ideal for an individual looking to begin their career in the finance sector and progress into a trainee bookkeeper, accountant or administrator in the future. Full training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with relevant teams to set up payments in various client internet banking programmes and complete related paperwork
- Contacting suppliers in cases where insufficient remittance information has been provided
- Updating cashbooks in respect of the payments to be processed
- Reconciling cashbooks to bank statements on a regular basis
- Releasing payments that have been set up once they have been authorised
- Coordinating daily signatory requirements in respect of payments
Experience and skills required:
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE and A level grades A* to C
- Ability to develop and take on more complex tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.