Operations Administrator | Trust
A market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce are seeking an Operations Administrator to join their trust team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career and join a global, supportive, friendly and professional company that listens to its employees.
In this role, you will provide administration support for a variety of Employee Share Plans clients, together with providing day to day support to the wider team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating an awareness of the reason why the client has an offshore structure and applying that knowledge to day-to-day administration tasks
- Identifying efficiencies in processes and minimising risk by ensuring records are accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Answering both written and telephone queries from clients and colleagues
- Adhering to agreed service levels and wherever possible, exceeding client’s expectations
- Meeting personal objectives in terms of productivity and quality of service when undertaking Trust administration tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Grade C and above at GCSE Maths or English and/or C and above at A Level (or the equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive, can-do attitude
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.