Operations Administrator | Trainee
Carry out a range of process driven client and office administration tasks within a market leading financial services provider, who constantly strive to widen the gap in quality between themselves and their competitors. You will receive a fantastic package of benefits and career development opportunities to help you reach your career potential.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to make a career start in the finance sector, receiving support and guidance to progress.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing bank account opening/closing documentation
- Manually issuing replacement dividend cheques
- Administering share movement transactions to meet settlement dates
- Inputting and processing trade transactions
- Resolving broker or registrar queries providing customer satisfaction
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of grade C at GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Sound computer skills, able to adapt to and apply new technologies
- Willingness and desire to achieve personal goals and team goals
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
Start your career in an interesting and unique administration role within a global business that places emphasis on the training and development of their employees.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.