As part of an innovative, growing financial services firm with an active social community you will sit within the Facilities Team and provide generalist support to the Client Teams by managing the filing, stationery and archiving systems as well as provide facilities and reception support.
- Ensuring documentation is coded in order to index materials for filing and filed correctly
- Taking ownership to modify and improve the filing system and / or implement a new filing system in line with Group policy
- Taking responsibility for stationery throughout the office and relevant stationery for new starters commencing employment
- Providing support and cover to the Reception team as required
- Ensuring distribution of the mail in a timely manner
- Dealing with outgoing post and couriers
- Assisting with facilities management and arranging maintenance call-outs
- Take responsibility for the recycling process across the office
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Computer Literacy skills are essential
- Highly organised and manage time well
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.