MLRO | Compliance
Join an award-winning banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, acting as an MLRO to develop and maintain the Jersey MLRO Framework.
This is an exciting opportunity which will contribute to the development, maintenance and implementation of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Financing of Terror (CFT) Framework to ensure that the Jersey regulatory requirements are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Representing the Jersey based licensed entities by the being point of contact on MLRO related matters
- Investigating internally all Jersey Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s) and, where appropriate, submit external reports to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) Jersey equivalent
- Providing support and specialist advice on AML matters to the Jersey business as and when required
- Developing and delivering AML training and mentoring to the wider Jersey business, focusing on elements related to the MLRO framework, but in partnership with the Head of AML to ensure a holistic and effective AML training programme
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports to the Regulators as may be required from time to time
Experience and skills required:
- A professional qualification such as ICA or CISI
- Membership of a relevant regulatory or compliance institute
- Broad knowledge of the AML regulatory framework in the Channel Islands
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to generate concise reports
- Proven experience of AML compliance on assessment of financial crime factors and ability to draft and deliver training
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.
Kick-start your compliance career in a modern and dynamic financial services organisation, where you will be part of a professional and friendly team.
Join an ambitious and rapidly developing Trust, Funds and Corporate Services business as Head of the Global Compliance division.