Market Development Lead
Join an aspiring, forward thinking business specialising in online media and technology. This is a unique and truly rewarding opportunity where you will lead and execute the growth strategy for a new market within the business.
In this role you will architect and execute the growth strategy for this exciting new market, with a range of resources that you can utilise as you lead the operation and implement the development vision, taking ownership of business success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing a business plan with a focus on expansion
- Growing business development strategies
- Carrying out corporate governance framework for this area of the business
- Determining systems and processes and establish tools that will be useful to future proof business operations
Experience and skills required:
- Previous business experience ideally specialising in marketing, advertising, financial management and/or corporate governance
- Understanding and experience in working with systems that will support a regulated environment
- Excellent operational management skills and the ability to encourage a team to work towards agreed plans and deadlines
- High level of communication skills at both team and senior management level
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.
Join a highly successfully multinational organisation that provides trust, fund and company administration services. Acting at Associate Director level you will make a significant contribution to the organisation, holding responsibility and autonomy for the Institutional Client Services Risk and Compliance Team.