Manager | Private Equity
Join an international organisation and be part of a highly professional funds team, playing a key role in business development and putting clients at the heart of their business to deliver a first-class service. With a diverse client base which includes the world’s largest and most reputable corporations, you can be sure that every day will offer you new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues.
Working in an ambitious and innovative company that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, you will aim to collaborate with your team to proactively manage and develop client relationships, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be expected to communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis to establish good relationships with clients as well as the team.
Within this role you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals to achieve your career goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the interaction within the funds team, conducting meetings with team members, as appropriate
- Attending all Board and Committee meetings of the client, ensuring accurate recording of discussions/resolutions
- Preparation and circulation of accurate minutes in line with service level agreements, documenting and diligent follow up and reporting on actions arising both internally and to the relevant Board/Committee
- Ensuring management of your client's portfolio along with your team, offering advice from our internal processes
- Taking responsibility for the performance of all necessary tasks required to facilitate support of specific fund team
Experience and skills required:
- At least ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
- Comprehensive experience within a fund administration business and knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
- Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.