Manager | Private Equity
Join an international organisation and be part of a highly professional funds team, playing a key role in business development and putting clients at the heart of their business to deliver a first-class service. With a diverse client base which includes the world’s largest and most reputable corporations, you can be sure that every day will offer you new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues.
Working in an ambitious and innovative company that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, you will aim to collaborate with your team to proactively manage and develop client relationships, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be expected to communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis to establish good relationships with clients as well as the team.
Within this role you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals to achieve your career goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the interaction within the funds team, conducting meetings with team members, as appropriate
- Attending all Board and Committee meetings of the client, ensuring accurate recording of discussions/resolutions
- Preparation and circulation of accurate minutes in line with service level agreements, documenting and diligent follow up and reporting on actions arising both internally and to the relevant Board/Committee
- Ensuring management of your client's portfolio along with your team, offering advice from our internal processes
- Taking responsibility for the performance of all necessary tasks required to facilitate support of specific fund team
Experience and skills required:
- At least ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
- Comprehensive experience within a fund administration business and knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
- Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.