Manager | Debt
Join this driven and ambitious financial services organisation where you will work in a challenging, rewarding and fulfilling working environment and have plenty of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations, as well as enjoying a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a motivated and driven Manager, who will work closely with the lead relationship managers and Directors to provide excellent and efficient services to all customers within a client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio and take responsibility for all administration and company secretarial matters
- Managing and supervising a team of Administrators and Trainee Administrators
- Working closely with fellow Managers and Directors ensuring all regulatory obligations and administration requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Arranging and attending board meetings where you will prepare minutes and maintain appropriate records
- Supervising your team ensuring they are aware and follow internal policies, controls and systems
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience within the finance industry
- Hold a professional qualifications such as ICSA or equivalent or be currently studying towards such qualifications
- Understand relevant Jersey statutory laws and regulatory requirements e.g. anti-money laundering
- Motivated and driven mindset
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.