Advance your career in accountancy by working as part of this local organisation, who will support you in your studies towards a recognised accountancy qualification, whilst offering you the opportunity to gain accounting experience in a commercial environment.
Working closely within a small team, you will primarily report to the Finance Director and will be required to perform accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills to be part of a reliable and trustworthy company that continuously aims to deliver exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing periodic financial reports and key performance indicators
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to the Group
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems, advising ways to improve business performance
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the commercial sector
- Excellent IT skills, with excellent Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their enthusiastic and solutions driven team on a fixed term contract basis.
A multi-award winning fiduciary business is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and driven international team.