Advance your career in accountancy by working as part of this local organisation, who will support you in your studies towards a recognised accountancy qualification, whilst offering you the opportunity to gain accounting experience in a commercial environment.
Working closely within a small team, you will primarily report to the Finance Director and will be required to perform accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills to be part of a reliable and trustworthy company that continuously aims to deliver exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing periodic financial reports and key performance indicators
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to the Group
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems, advising ways to improve business performance
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the commercial sector
- Excellent IT skills, with excellent Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.