An innovative organisation is looking for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for translating business requirements into commercial brilliance, to drive the legal strategy and commercial frameworks of this multi-jurisdictional, high growth, digital business.
Offering a unique culture that has allowed them to achieve unprecedented growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a constantly changing landscape.
The legal input requirements for this role are wide ranging, from GDPR, commercial contract negotiation and preparation, group structuring, IP protection, and general business needs, such as HR, licensing and global regulations.
If you are an exceptional individual, looking to function in a true operating business, taking oversight of the legal strategy with assistance from business leaders, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, understanding the need to protect the business whilst remaining pragmatic and strategic
- Taking ownership of key business and legal risks, implementing a risk register and taking steps to mitigate and manage as appropriate and contributing to the businesses strategic roadmap
- Ensuring that the business understands the legal/regulatory requirements of the geographies where they have a presence, remaining compliant and providing management updates when landscapes change
- Contributing significantly to the businesses mergers and acquisitions process, including oversight of the deal mechanics and post completion legal support to the acquired business
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified solicitor with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Ability to stay ruthlessly organised, maintaining the highest level of attention to detail whilst dealing with significant work volume
- Highest level of communication skills to cultivate relationships with the rest of the team
- Ability to break down complex issues to their root and combat them in a sensible and appropriate manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the personal law and employment law department of a long established law firm.
An extremely rewarding and challenging opportunity has arisen at a long-established law firm for a Legal Assistant.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Join a highly successfully multinational organisation that provides trust, fund and company administration services. Acting at Associate Director level you will make a significant contribution to the organisation, holding responsibility and autonomy for the Institutional Client Services Risk and Compliance Team.