A new and exciting opportunity for a qualified Lawyer in a risk and compliance team within a growing Family Office. Reporting to the Group Head of Risk, you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of all the in-house legal requirements of the Group.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a group wide, multi-jurisdictional legal framework to meet the needs of the Group
- Acting as Data Protection Officer for the Group
- Owning and managing the end-to-end of the complaints process, working with others across the Group
- Being responsible for the standardisation of internal documents, including terms and conditions, contracts and service level agreements
- Supporting the Group Head of Risk in the development of appropriate and robust governance arrangements across the Group
- Notifying and liaising with relevant parties including brokers and lawyers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Qualified Lawyer in common law country (Jersey, UK or other)
- A minimum of 5 years relevant finance industry experience
- Minimum 3-5 years PQE
- Experience of managing cross-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional legal issues
- In-house experience would be advantageous
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic new part time/reduced hours opportunity to join an established provider of professional services, providing support to Service Line Heads across the group.