An innovative organisation is looking for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for translating business requirements into commercial brilliance, to drive the legal strategy and commercial frameworks of this multi-jurisdictional, high growth, digital business.
Offering a unique culture that has allowed them to achieve unprecedented growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a constantly changing landscape.
The legal input requirements for this role are wide ranging, from GDPR, commercial contract negotiation and preparation, group structuring, IP protection, and general business needs, such as HR, licensing and global regulations.
If you are an exceptional individual, looking to function in a true operating business, taking oversight of the legal strategy with assistance from business leaders, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, understanding the need to protect the business whilst remaining pragmatic and strategic
- Taking ownership of key business and legal risks, implementing a risk register and taking steps to mitigate and manage as appropriate and contributing to the businesses strategic roadmap
- Ensuring that the business understands the legal/regulatory requirements of the geographies where they have a presence, remaining compliant and providing management updates when landscapes change
- Contributing significantly to the businesses mergers and acquisitions process, including oversight of the deal mechanics and post completion legal support to the acquired business
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified solicitor with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Ability to stay ruthlessly organised, maintaining the highest level of attention to detail whilst dealing with significant work volume
- Highest level of communication skills to cultivate relationships with the rest of the team
- Ability to break down complex issues to their root and combat them in a sensible and appropriate manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.