Junior / System Administrator
An opportunity with a premier financial services provider, where you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of IT Operations. Whether you are at trainee level or have some previous IT Administration experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you to develop your career.
Working in a friendly and inclusive working environment you will support fellow colleagues with system related issues and help create and maintain IT systems and upgrade systems as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out general administrative duties for the IT Department
- Assist staff with system issues and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Create and run relevant reports
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors and either resolve faults or escalate them to appropriate support team members
Experience and skills required:
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Hold proficient ICT skills with excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Have a confident and effective telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve and particularly diagnose system issues and suggest a resolution in a simple step by step guide
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and professional information services team of this leading law firm, where you will support operations and provide strong communications throughout the business.
Join an award winning organisation who offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of IT Security Manager.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.