IT Operations Analyst
An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and entrepreneurial business as part of a growing global team. Working closely with the IT Manager, the successful individual will work on a variety of projects while supporting staff and systems across a range of different services and providers.
The role would require directly interacting with the broader group to resolve ad hoc support issues, undertaking scheduled maintenance and project implementation as well as working with the CTO and other team members to continually improve the overall, cloud native IT offerings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for group IT support issues
- Assisting with design and rolling out of project work such as upgraded systems
- Participating in planning and execution of the group’s annual security reviews (information security audit) and regular tabletop exercises to validate security controls
- Ad hoc data extraction and reporting via scripting/and similar
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in providing first and second line IT support specifically including helpdesk and incident response experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise workloads accordingly
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Administration and Networks
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and GSuite administration
- Hold a qualification in CompTIA network+ or similar is desirable
- Solid understanding of networks: WLAN, VLANs, firewalls, ACLs, VPN, switching, etc. is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and professional information services team of this leading law firm, where you will support operations and provide strong communications throughout the business.
Join an award winning organisation who offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of IT Security Manager.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.