Internal Controls Lead
We have a unique career opportunity for an ambitious accounting or audit professional to join the finance team in a global mining company. Within this role you will work with the Head of Risk to support ongoing development and co-ordination of the internal control systems and the consolidation and reporting of all risk and control information to ensure a consistent approach across the Group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of the internal control framework including the plan for assurance
- Providing training, support and guidance to all operations/projects to assist in the embedding and the application of effective internal controls
- Supporting the annual reporting process and other regulatory filings as required
- Involvement in initial approval process for key projects including business case review and go/no-go decisions to discuss risks plus ongoing stage-gate reviews
- Preparing periodic summary reports on the key controls to the Head of Risk for review and approval by management, audit and risk committee and Board as required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional accountancy and/or internal audit qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ accounting and internal control experience
- Previous experience presenting Board and committee papers and guiding the development of internal control frameworks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and circumstances
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider which offers an inclusive and friendly culture, is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their finance team on a contractual basis for maternity cover.
Kick-start your compliance career in a modern and dynamic financial services organisation, where you will be part of a professional and friendly team.
Join an ambitious and rapidly developing Trust, Funds and Corporate Services business as Head of the Global Compliance division.
Be part of a diverse workforce, working within a leading law firm, supporting the global operations team. Working with Managing Directors of Guernsey, Jersey and the UK, and the Global Operations Director you will support the development and maintenance of a global framework for client entity reporting.