Be a key part of an established and experience commercial underwriting team and contribute to achieving business development and retention targets within a vibrant and energetic insurance business which is going through an exciting period of growth.
As an experienced underwriter working in a supportive and collaborative environment, you will use you strong analytical, relationship management and communication skills to build effective broker/client and colleague relationships, delivering underwriting decisions, including risk assessment and risk management whilst maintaining and developing an underwriting/client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and handling of commercial policy holder accounts engaging underwriters and technical assistance
- Reviewing allocated cases and delivering underwriting decisions, risk assessment, risk management, and negotiation
- Managing and maintaining effective broker/client and colleague relationships in an efficient, courteous and timely manner, ensuring agreed service standards are delivered to make sure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Accurately preparing documentation and processing in accordance with ICCI guidelines and procedures and policy servicing/administration
Experience and skills required:
- Commercial insurance experience
- Cert CII qualification
- Excellent customer service provision including: telephone etiquette and face-to-face customer interaction
- Good personal organisational, negotiation, decision making, problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters in a well-established commercial organisation, where developing unique and value-for-money products, along with quality customer service is at the forefront of the business.
Start your career in a premier financial services company, working in a friendly team environment where you will be supported in your career development.
A unique opportunity to join a well-established financial service company based in the Channel Islands, where you will play a key role in offering quality products to your clients seeking a mortgage and/or life insurance.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual, with general insurance experience and a can-do attitude to join a vibrant, energetic business which is going through a continued period of growth and expansion across the Channel Islands.