Health and Safety Advisor / Trainer
A unique, varied and interesting role to be part of a specialist and locally based consultancy firm and work within a team of expert leaders who strive to achieve high quality service, whilst having the opportunity to be involved in providing pragmatic, cost effective guidance and advice to a wide range of industries.
In this role you will proactively engage, manage and coordinate the day-to-day service requirements of allocated clients, providing high quality health and safety training. You will also be actively encouraged to develop, support and become involved with community initiatives and events.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be expected to develop excellent relationships with the company’s clients and other stakeholders, developing a comprehensive understanding of the needs and requirements and be a representative at local industry forums.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing an agreed retained client list in the Channel Islands
- Providing high quality health and safety training that covers a range of industries
- Giving advice and assistance to retained clients, in the interpretation and application of health and safety legislation and best practice
- Conducting health and safety inspections and complete accurate reports that are sent to the client electronically
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally holding relevant qualifications, however training will be given
- Minimum of 2 years face-to-face experience of training candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and written, in order to communicate with people on complex matters, issues and ideas confidently, diplomatically and concisely at a range of different levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Administrator to support the day-to-day activities within the human resources department of a leading commercial organisation within the Channel Islands.
Join a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider as an Officer in their growing corporate secretarial team. In this role you will provide a high quality administration service to the business and help achieve the department’s objectives in relation to service standards, compliance, administration and risk management.
An independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation is seeking a Manager to manage their large company secretarial team on a contract basis, in either their London or Jersey office.
A small and privately owned Jersey based trust company is looking for an experienced Director level Personal Assistant to join their team. Proudly independent, this company holds a truly global outlook advising private clients, families and businesses who belong to the world’s international elite.
An exciting and varied job within a friendly HR team in a commercial organisation. Flexibility with hours will be considered.