Head of Operations
A great opportunity managing the operations team within a leading provider of wealth and banking services.
- Reviewing current processes through evaluation, customer propositions and future value
- Developing key performance measures where appropriate
- Continuously reviewing the performance of the team, identifying areas/opportunities that require further attention
- Measuring the impact of planned changes to the service model through reviewing service measurement principles
- Directing and defining the Offshore Group strategy for investment custodial services and associated operations
- Acting as SME in any operational change involving amalgamation of business units across the Group
- Providing support and guidance to the custody operations team and acting as a point of escalation in all connected matters
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a finance and accounting professional qualification
- An in depth knowledge of securities back and middle office practices and regulations
- Sound knowledge of banking practices and regulations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.