Head of Operations
An excellent senior management level opportunity, for an individual with previous experience of overseeing a variety of projects both locally and on a global scale. Working closely with the leadership team and the Executive Board, you will play a key role in strategy guidance and recommendations, to guide the organisation.
This is an unique opportunity to join a fast-growing global organisation who embrace change and support innovation. Offering more than just a competitive salary, you will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued. This role can be based in the Channel Islands or the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing project plans and providing project updates to the Board
- Management of workspace elements, designing principles in relation to use of space and flexible working, across the global offices
- Providing guidance on workspace guidance and making recommendations
- Supporting the documentation of plans, implementation of controls, tracking of budgets and the maintenance of reports around KPIs
- Making key decisions on the day-to-day elements of projects and reporting this to the Executive Board
Experience and skills required:
- Previous project management experience, with a responsibility and a focus on workspace elements, including sustainability projects
- Flexible and proactive approach to tasks
- Forward thinking
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
Join an ambitious and rapidly developing Trust, Funds and Corporate Services business as Head of the Global Compliance division.
Rowlands are partnering with this dynamic financial services provider to bring you this newly created Executive Assistant role. This is an exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking organisation, head quartered in Jersey, where an inclusive and supportive culture underpins everything the organisation focuses on.