Head of Operations
An excellent senior management level opportunity, for an individual with previous experience of overseeing a variety of projects both locally and on a global scale. Working closely with the leadership team and the Executive Board, you will play a key role in strategy guidance and recommendations, to guide the organisation.
This is an unique opportunity to join a fast-growing global organisation who embrace change and support innovation. Offering more than just a competitive salary, you will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued. This role can be based in the Channel Islands or the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing project plans and providing project updates to the Board
- Management of workspace elements, designing principles in relation to use of space and flexible working, across the global offices
- Providing guidance on workspace guidance and making recommendations
- Supporting the documentation of plans, implementation of controls, tracking of budgets and the maintenance of reports around KPIs
- Making key decisions on the day-to-day elements of projects and reporting this to the Executive Board
Experience and skills required:
- Previous project management experience, with a responsibility and a focus on workspace elements, including sustainability projects
- Flexible and proactive approach to tasks
- Forward thinking
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.
Start your career in an interesting and unique administration role within a global business that places emphasis on the training and development of their employees.
An award-winning banking and investment firm with a strong global presence is currently looking for a HR professional to join their team. As a key member of the human resources division you will be responsible for driving the HR strategy in support of the overall business goals.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.