Head of Financial Crime and Money Laundering Compliance Officer
A great opportunity to work within an international workforce and help maintain their market-leading position. You will be responsible for two key roles within this banking and investment firm.
Acting as Head of Wealth you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing a comprehensive financial crime compliance framework, whilst also undertaking a key regulated role acting as the Jersey Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and implementing the wealth financial crime compliance framework and the Jersey MLCO framework, covering strategy, policy, process, procedural, standards, objectives, metrics, reporting and governance
- Reporting all findings for wealth to the relevant internal and company governance structures (as per the reporting framework) and following up on mitigation
- Managing and carrying out high profile and/or sensitive investigations as and when requested to do so
- Monitoring regulatory changes and international best practice, ensuring that changes are appropriately incorporated in the framework
- Providing specialist advice on financial crime risk to the wealth business and responding to both internal and external compliance enquiries and advising accordingly
- Developing, delivering and deploying of money laundering surveillance solutions and sanctions screening solutions to address and manage AML and CFT risks across wealth
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the business and provide information to the business on how to comply
- Understanding of the banking industry and the impact that the economic and regulatory environment have on the organisation, along with the application of this knowledge in the assessment of risks and recommend appropriate control and quality frameworks
- Ability to assess governance and control frameworks against the appropriate risk appetite and enhance the risk management culture in line with the organisational objectives
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of risk management methodologies, tools, governance structures and regulatory requirements for good management of risk
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.