Head of Custody Operations
Drive forward the custody operations strategy in an award-winning banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will enjoy a challenging and rewarding career supporting their growth strategy.
As Head of Custody Operations you play a key role ensuring your team provide exceptional administrative client support whilst also embedding a culture of continuous improvement, with a focus on process automation and a client-centric approach.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and resourceful individual who aspires towards greater challenges and exhibits valued traits of leadership, to work within an international workforce influencing and supporting business objectives that ensure their market-leading position is maintained.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping formulate and implement the custody operations team strategy
- Offering technical support to the team and assisting with escalation of queries
- Implementing risk controls and governance standards that will manage operational risks and create alignment to local and Group standards
- Promoting people development by working with individuals to share knowledge and provide coaching
- Designing and implementing appropriate service standards that will deliver exceptional levels of service for clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold Securities Institute Investment Certificate or similar qualifications by experience
- Extensive previous experience in financial services ideally within banking, securities and custody operations
- Proven people management skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines have been met
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.