Head of Compliance
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the Compliance Officer/MLRO/MLCO to the legal entities within the trust company
- Leadership of the Jersey trust company and international banking compliance function
- Delivering the compliance monitoring framework and testing
- Assisting in the provision of requisite training such as AML, sanctions and anti bribery
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional compliance qualification is essential
- Experience in offshore structures and wealth planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective at sharing best practice, coaching and motivating
- Excellent organisations skills and methodical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.