You will play a key role in the alternative fund team, providing a variety of administration tasks to a growing private equity client base. If you have previous funds experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reporting any risks identified
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification e.g. ICSA
- Experience working in private equity funds and the Jerey finance industry
- Good attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.