Fund Administrator | Temporary / Contract
If you enjoying being part of an ambitious, growing corporate environment, this could be the role for you! Our client, is currently seeking a Fund Administrator to provide assistance on a temporary or contract basis to their team.
- Assisting the funds team to manage client portfolios
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately and with integrity
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting with board minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using your own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.