You will play a key role in the alternative fund team, providing a variety of administration tasks to a growing private equity client base. If you have previous funds experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reporting any risks identified
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification e.g. ICSA
- Experience working in private equity funds and the Jerey finance industry
- Good attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.