Fund Administrator | Islamic Finance
Discover your potential in a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. Here you will gain a strong understanding of this fascinating and niche type of investment and its cultural nuances.
You will become part of an important support system alongside a team of Administrators looking after a varied portfolio of clients, using your enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic personality in your day-to-day tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Administering a portfolio of entities which hold assets in a compliant manner, to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Overseeing the monthly or quarterly investor distribution cycle, and ensuring distributions are processed in accordance with agreed timetables
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating them to relevant members of staff
- Ensuring that database records are input on formation / establishment (including any statutory registers or other records) and updating these when circumstances change
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- A minimum of two years funds/trust and company administration experience
- Ideally have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Be committed to continuing professional education
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.