An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated individual to join their team. Working closely with the Assistant Manager of the team, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration for assigned funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Company secretarial tasks
- Preparing payments and assisting with transaction related activities
- Maintaining files and registers
- Performing due diligence on clients and investors
- Attending client matters and writing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within funds
- Strong academic background
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.