An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated individual to join their team. Working closely with the Assistant Manager of the team, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration for assigned funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Company secretarial tasks
- Preparing payments and assisting with transaction related activities
- Maintaining files and registers
- Performing due diligence on clients and investors
- Attending client matters and writing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within funds
- Strong academic background
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Exciting role within a global provider of fund and corporate services. You will be reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager within their debt division.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.