An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated individual to join their team. Working closely with the Assistant Manager of the team, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration for assigned funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Company secretarial tasks
- Preparing payments and assisting with transaction related activities
- Maintaining files and registers
- Performing due diligence on clients and investors
- Attending client matters and writing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within funds
- Strong academic background
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.