An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated individual to join their team. Working closely with the Assistant Manager of the team, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration for assigned funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Company secretarial tasks
- Preparing payments and assisting with transaction related activities
- Maintaining files and registers
- Performing due diligence on clients and investors
- Attending client matters and writing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within funds
- Strong academic background
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.