This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team, within a fast growing provider of fund administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being involved in all aspects of fund administration and the coordination of company secretarial duties
- Maintenance of investor details and investor related documentation
- Assisting with the take-on and set-up of new clients
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience in funds
- Familiar with statutory requirements and corporate governance matters
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.