Working closely with the Assistant Manager of the team, you will act as the primary contact for the day-to-day administration for an assigned portfolio of funds. If you are a team player with good attention to detail, this could be the role for you!
Main duties will include:
- Performing company secretarial tasks
- Maintaining files and registers
- Processing transactions
- Preparing payments for client entities
- Attending client company board meetings and writing minutes
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and keen to learn
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.