Build a successful career in this client facing role working in an inclusive and diverse environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations.
Joining this global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will be part of a busy fund administration team where every day is different and you will be challenged and stretched to develop your skills and have fun along the way.
The global nature of this business means you will interact on a daily basis with colleagues and clients from all over the world, to build networks and broaden horizons.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration services across our private equity and fund structures
- Building strong relationships and connecting with clients
- Completing tasks to a high standard and adding value to our client service delivery
- Assisting with the preparation of board packs and actively participation at board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Private equity and/or fund of fund’s experience
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.