Build a successful career in this client facing role working in an inclusive and diverse environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations.
Joining this global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will be part of a busy fund administration team where every day is different and you will be challenged and stretched to develop your skills and have fun along the way.
The global nature of this business means you will interact on a daily basis with colleagues and clients from all over the world, to build networks and broaden horizons.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration services across our private equity and fund structures
- Building strong relationships and connecting with clients
- Completing tasks to a high standard and adding value to our client service delivery
- Assisting with the preparation of board packs and actively participation at board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Private equity and/or fund of fund’s experience
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.