Join this highly regarded, global wealth management company as part of the growing fund administration, private equity team. This company has an excellent work culture and provides support for career progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the organising, maintaining and filing of all fund documentation
- Preparing fund distribution and call notices to investors
- Updating foreign exchange logs
- Assisting the Co-Secretary with the preparation of agendas, board minutes and board packs
Experience and skills required:
- Either currently studying or interested in studying towards a professional qualification
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.