Working closely with the Assistant Manager of the team, you will act as the primary contact for the day-to-day administration for an assigned portfolio of funds. If you are a team player with good attention to detail, this could be the role for you!
Main duties will include:
- Performing company secretarial tasks
- Maintaining files and registers
- Processing transactions
- Preparing payments for client entities
- Attending client company board meetings and writing minutes
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and keen to learn
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As an expert in fund administration you will join this growing international provider of alternative fund and corporate services in administering a varied portfolio of fund structures with a focus on company secretarial and governance matters.