Fund Accounts Manager
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. Providing you with the support and encouragement to diversify your skills by offering personal development plans, along with a competitive compensation package.
With offices around the globe, this independent organisation provides a great network where you can gain access to unique opportunities in other locations, to enhance your skill set, experience another culture and build your professional network.
In this role you will provide fund accounting support to all fund clients of the company’s Jersey office and the oversight of any outsourced functions to other company offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- NAV preparation, reviews and oversight of outsourced activities
- Liaison with clients and other service providers as required to ensure a high quality delivery of service to clients
- Preparation of annual financial statements, half yearly and quarterly reports
- Providing support to the company secretarial team with financial and other information for Board papers
- Working closely with other company offices to ensure expertise is utilised where possible and build the company’s service offering in Jersey
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified (ACCA or ICAEW) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years fund or corporate accounting experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of accounting standards
- Good understanding of the accounting and administration of funds and other corporate entities
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or UK GAAP relevant to investments trusts and AIC SORP
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
Join the finance team in a thriving business, keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude. The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the team and assist the Finance Manager and Assistant Manager in carrying out duties in all finance related areas.