A great opportunity for an Accountant to join a leading provider of investor services. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a wide range of accounting services to an assigned client portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the accounting team with day-to-day accounting services
- Entering fund account transactions
- Liaising with clients and auditors
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- A member of a relevant professional institute
- Fund accounting experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.