A great opportunity for an Accountant to join a leading provider of trust, fund, real estate and corporate services. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a wide range of accounting services to an assigned client portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and entering of transactions onto the fund accounting software
- Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements
- Preparation of monthly NAV’s
- Liaising with clients and auditors
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Good fund accounting experience
- Show commitment to a high standard of client service
- Hold strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.