Join a forward thinking and successful funds services organisation that is committed to continually supporting their employees with the necessary tools and training needed for them to reach their career ambitions. Working in this inspiring environment you will have the opportunity to work amongst highly respected colleagues in their fields.
As Fund Accountant you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of bookkeeping transactions and maintenance and of accounting records for multiple client entities
- Preparing timely and accurate accounting output for subsequent review by the senior members of the team or client
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reconciliations of management accounts – promptly researching and correcting any variances
- Liaising and responding to clients, and third parties and ensuring client and third party request or queries are dealt with appropriately
- Escalating identified issues or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Motivated to study towards ACCA
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, organised, flexible and keen to learn
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
Join the finance team in a thriving business, keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude. The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the team and assist the Finance Manager and Assistant Manager in carrying out duties in all finance related areas.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.