Delivering a comprehensive accounting and administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial service provider.
- Preparing daily fund valuations, financial statements ad payment instructions
- Liaising with clients and custody banks on settlement of fund trading
- Liaising with auditors for financial audit of client entities as required
- Attending client meetings in regards to accounting matters
- Collating information reports
- Drafting minutes and resolutions for client meetings
- Requesting CDD documentation
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Part qualified accountant, ACCA / ACA
- Studying or willing to study towards a Table 4 qualification such as ICSA Diploma, STEP Diploma, Diploma in Fund Administration or other qualification
- Minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience with 3 years running your own portfolio
- Experience in producing financial statements for a verity of corporate entities
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.