A great opportunity for an Accountant to join a leading provider of trust, fund, real estate and corporate services. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a wide range of accounting services to an assigned client portfolio.
Duties will include:
- • Reviewing and entering of transactions onto the fund accounting software
- Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements
- Preparation of monthly NAV’s
- Liaising with clients and auditors
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Good fund accounting experience
- Show commitment to a high standard of client service
- Hold strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk and compliance experience to assist their team on a contract basis.
An international provider of wealth management services is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their team for 12 months.