We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a leading provider of fund and corporate services. Our client is looking for someone who has a ‘hands-on’ and flexible approach, is pragmatic, methodical and a strong team player with a great sense of humour.
Duties will include:
- Bookkeeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associate fund structures
- Preparing and reconciling investor reports, statutory financial statements and any investor queries
- Organising and attending board meetings
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- A background in investments
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.