Fund Accountant | 3-6 Month Contract
A great opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and fast-growing professional services company on a fixed term basis for a period of 3 to 6 months. This company is extremely proud of its leadership focused culture which fosters a dedicated, approachable and collaborative way of working.
If you are a driven and motivated Accountant that wants to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team, this opportunity could be perfect for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the client relationships for the allocated portfolio
- Planning all deadlines and work allocations for the clients
- Production of monthly/quarterly Net Asset Valuations
- Preparation of consolidated reporting and financial statements
- Compiling and analysing financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
- Comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedures manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.