Front-end Developer | 6 - 12 Month Contract | Remote Working
This is a unique and exciting time to join a start-up company which is at the beginning of its journey, building a new progressive web application to offer a product the first of its kind.
This is a remote role where you will be (virtually) working alongside the existing development team (1x front end, 1x back end and front stack developer), using your creative eye to run any new ideas and designs past the founder to then implement and develop.
A fantastic opportunity for someone that has good experience on web application, has a creative eye and is willing to be play a pivotal role in a new and inspiring organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and allocating work to fellow Front-end Developer
- Taking over the design of new screens and implementing them with the existing team, using existing brand guidelines and existing application style
- Helping with bug fixes, over the final testing phase
- Using previous experience to advise the best security and design practice for cloud application
- Assisting with projects that use .net-core, C#, React front end, SQL and Azure
Experience and skills required:
- Strong experience with PWA applications
- Familiar with DevOps, Boards, Repos, using pipelines for deployments and GitHub
- Strong knowledge of security in software and best practice
- Creative with a solutions driven attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet short deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a software testing background, who enjoys taking on challenges, to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base.
An established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base is currently seeking an individual with previous quality assurance automation experience to join their team.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
An exciting IT opportunity to work for an innovative and entrepreneurial business as part of a growing IT team.
This award-winning banking and investment firm is seeking an experienced reporting specialist with SQL and PowerBI skills, to support the business for 3 months.