Financial Systems Manager
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
As part of this reputable business, you'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge, skills, and network with other professionals. Having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small team of operations professionals who in turn manage the static data processes and support the client facing teams with systems queries
- Interfacing with group IT and systems vendors to bridge the knowledge gap between them and the client facing teams
- Understanding both the systems the company work with (technical understanding) and client/client team requirements
- Managing and developing good working relationships with the funds team, the operations team, group IT and any external parties to the company
- Providing on-going management/dashboard reporting (for multiple stakeholders) based on the scope and objectives of the team, and where necessary working with the finance team to obtain the core data so that it is fit for purpose
- Proactively seeking to identify enhancements to be adopted by the teams using Investran and provide support to the teams in their adoption
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally ACCA qualified, however this is not essential for someone with relevant technical/accounting experience
- Strong technical knowledge gained from working within a funds business
- Proficient IT skills, ideally with experience of Investran (automation), Microsoft Excel, Alteryx, and/or Navision
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a software testing background, who enjoys taking on challenges, to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base.
An established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base is currently seeking an individual with previous quality assurance automation experience to join their team.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.