Join this global and award winning investment company and become an integral part of the finance function with wide ranging and varied responsibilities, working closely with the business across the whole finance function in a challenging and demanding environment.
This organisation prides themselves in excellence for risk management, operational robustness and investment performance and therefore you must be a proactive and self-motivated individual seeking an opportunity to deliver a quality service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and preparation of the monthly management reporting for a number of corporate entities and business units within the global group including, variance analysis, forecasting and results commentary
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts including audit packs for these entities
- Building the necessary relationship with the auditors and be the first point of contact in relation to these entities
- Preparation of financial reports and other ad-hoc financial information for the board of directors and other senior management
- Working alongside outsourced service providers and HR, processing the monthly payroll in a number of jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic record along with a university degree
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Genuine interest in financial services business
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and spoken)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.