Joining a well-regarded commercial company, you will have responsibility for the accounting of operational costs for the Group. Our client is keen to consider candidates both fully and part qualified for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing accurate weekly and monthly reporting, as well as assisting with forecasts and budgets
- Reviewing and improving existing processes
- Assisting with the preparation of Group management accounts each period
- Monitoring inventory transactions and reconcile balances to the ledger
- Communicating with the wider finance team and other internal/external stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) part-qualified
- Understanding of accounting processes and systems
- Retail experience is desirable
- Ability to analyse data, identify risks and suggest solutions
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.