Joining a well-regarded commercial company, you will have responsibility for the accounting of operational costs for the Group. Our client is keen to consider candidates both fully and part qualified for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing accurate weekly and monthly reporting, as well as assisting with forecasts and budgets
- Reviewing and improving existing processes
- Assisting with the preparation of Group management accounts each period
- Monitoring inventory transactions and reconcile balances to the ledger
- Communicating with the wider finance team and other internal/external stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) part-qualified
- Understanding of accounting processes and systems
- Retail experience is desirable
- Ability to analyse data, identify risks and suggest solutions
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.