Finance Business Partner | Permanent / Contract
Acting as the ambassador for finance, you will provide high quality financial insight and strategic support to departments to put finance at the heart of departmental decision making, whilst inspiring others, being adaptive and authentic, creating an environment of trust.
Being part of a leadership team where diverse talents thrive, this would suit an agile, innovative and resilient individual with the ability to create value through a commercial approach and take balanced risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent analysis and interpretation of financial and performance information
- Understanding, monitoring and reporting on financial risks resulting from decision making
- Using performance indicators, costing techniques, business cases and investment appraisal guidance and other centrally led finance initiatives to meet corporate priorities and enable better decision making
- Providing consistent, clear and easy to understand financial reporting returns to the Group Reporting team to feed into monthly group management accounts and year-end reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CAT) or relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of statutory and management financial reporting
- Numerical skills and the ability to work accurately with figures whilst under pressure to produce management information
- Ability to apply accounting concepts to the production of accounts and management information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.