Finance Business Partner | Permanent / Contract
Acting as the ambassador for finance, you will provide high quality financial insight and strategic support to departments to put finance at the heart of departmental decision making, whilst inspiring others, being adaptive and authentic, creating an environment of trust.
Being part of a leadership team where diverse talents thrive, this would suit an agile, innovative and resilient individual with the ability to create value through a commercial approach and take balanced risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent analysis and interpretation of financial and performance information
- Understanding, monitoring and reporting on financial risks resulting from decision making
- Using performance indicators, costing techniques, business cases and investment appraisal guidance and other centrally led finance initiatives to meet corporate priorities and enable better decision making
- Providing consistent, clear and easy to understand financial reporting returns to the Group Reporting team to feed into monthly group management accounts and year-end reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CAT) or relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of statutory and management financial reporting
- Numerical skills and the ability to work accurately with figures whilst under pressure to produce management information
- Ability to apply accounting concepts to the production of accounts and management information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.