Finance Business Partner | Permanent / Contract
Acting as the ambassador for finance, you will provide high quality financial insight and strategic support to departments to put finance at the heart of departmental decision making, whilst inspiring others, being adaptive and authentic, creating an environment of trust.
Being part of a leadership team where diverse talents thrive, this would suit an agile, innovative and resilient individual with the ability to create value through a commercial approach and take balanced risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent analysis and interpretation of financial and performance information
- Understanding, monitoring and reporting on financial risks resulting from decision making
- Using performance indicators, costing techniques, business cases and investment appraisal guidance and other centrally led finance initiatives to meet corporate priorities and enable better decision making
- Providing consistent, clear and easy to understand financial reporting returns to the Group Reporting team to feed into monthly group management accounts and year-end reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CAT) or relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of statutory and management financial reporting
- Numerical skills and the ability to work accurately with figures whilst under pressure to produce management information
- Ability to apply accounting concepts to the production of accounts and management information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.