Finance Business Partner
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant with some previous financial management experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts, including rolling forecasts and budgets
- Supporting Business Partners with financial performance review meetings and financial analysis
- Assisting with queries
- Providing project support
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and monitoring business controls
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant with good post-qualification experience
- Financial management skills and techniques to be able to deal with complex business situations efficiently
- Previous experience preparing financial analysis
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.