Finance Business Partner | Permanent / Contract
Acting as the ambassador for finance, you will provide high quality financial insight and strategic support to departments to put finance at the heart of departmental decision making, whilst inspiring others, being adaptive and authentic, creating an environment of trust.
Being part of a leadership team where diverse talents thrive, this would suit an agile, innovative and resilient individual with the ability to create value through a commercial approach and take balanced risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent analysis and interpretation of financial and performance information
- Understanding, monitoring and reporting on financial risks resulting from decision making
- Using performance indicators, costing techniques, business cases and investment appraisal guidance and other centrally led finance initiatives to meet corporate priorities and enable better decision making
- Providing consistent, clear and easy to understand financial reporting returns to the Group Reporting team to feed into monthly group management accounts and year-end reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CAT) or relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of statutory and management financial reporting
- Numerical skills and the ability to work accurately with figures whilst under pressure to produce management information
- Ability to apply accounting concepts to the production of accounts and management information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.