An innovative media-marketing business is looking for an exceptional accounting individual to be part of their core delivery team to develop and grow their finance operation.
Offering a unique culture that has allowed them to achieve unprecedented growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a constantly changing landscape, and building, implementing and managing financial procedures.
This role will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail whilst dealing with significant work volume.
If you understand the intricacies of in-house finance and accounting and are looking to apply your skills and knowledge to a truly commercial environment, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing payments, handling the accounts payables and receivables and identifying associated discrepancies
- Managing, tracking, and updating the accounting record systems and recommending remedial procedures for better efficiency
- Contributing to financial audits
- Performing periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience in an internal finance function
- Ideally holding or studying towards a professional qualification
- Highest level of communication skills to cultivate relationships with the rest of the team
- Ability to seek proactive solutions to complex accounting issues
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their enthusiastic and solutions driven team on a fixed term contract basis.
A multi-award winning fiduciary business is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and driven international team.