An innovative media-marketing business is looking for an exceptional accounting individual to be part of their core delivery team to develop and grow their finance operation.
Offering a unique culture that has allowed them to achieve unprecedented growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a constantly changing landscape, and building, implementing and managing financial procedures.
This role will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail whilst dealing with significant work volume.
If you understand the intricacies of in-house finance and accounting and are looking to apply your skills and knowledge to a truly commercial environment, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing payments, handling the accounts payables and receivables and identifying associated discrepancies
- Managing, tracking, and updating the accounting record systems and recommending remedial procedures for better efficiency
- Contributing to financial audits
- Performing periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience in an internal finance function
- Ideally holding or studying towards a professional qualification
- Highest level of communication skills to cultivate relationships with the rest of the team
- Ability to seek proactive solutions to complex accounting issues
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.