Finance Administrator | 10 Month Contract
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
This expanding delivery services business, with global connections will ask you to contribute to the growth of the business and in return you will be provided with a framework that will enable personal development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Invoicing customers on a regular and timely basis
- Following customer agreed credit terms and requesting/collecting payments accordingly
- Updating and maintaining debtor and creditor records
- Performing daily tasks such as reconciliations of income, processing of the finance email inbox and ad hoc administration duties
- Handling all telephone calls, emails and customer queries
Experience and skills required:
- Previous and consistent finance administration experience working within a finance team
- Ability to prioritse daily tasks according to deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Act as Senior Trust Administrator for a highly regarded independent trust company offering a competitive benefits package and providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.