An independent trust business that has been celebrated for their exceptional client service and highly qualified and professional team, is seeking an experienced File Reviewer to join their growing business.
This will include undertaking potential business reviews, initial reviews, periodic reviews, property reviews and exit reviews.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising issues in a clear and concise manner and identifying trends that lead to issues being raised
- Assisting with documenting the management of ongoing complex issues
- Maintaining registers of reviews with accurate data
- Providing training to new entrants on review and issue clearance systems
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant experience obtained in a trust and company environment
- Ideally hold an ICSA/STEP qualification
- Basic excel and word skills required
- Property administration experience would be desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.