File Reviewer | 6 Months
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
In this role you will ensure that all client and entity reviews are completed in accordance with procedures and specified timescales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking reviews in accordance with policy and procedures including potential business reviews, periodic reviews, property reviews and exit reviews
- Raising issues in a clear and concise manner
- Identifying trends that lead to issues being raised
- Assisting with documenting the management of ongoing complex issues
- Maintaining registers of reviews with accurate data
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant experience obtained in a trust and company environment
- Completed a certified ICSA/STEP qualification is desirable
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Property administration experience is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.