File Reviewer | 6 Months
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
In this role you will ensure that all client and entity reviews are completed in accordance with procedures and specified timescales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking reviews in accordance with policy and procedures including potential business reviews, periodic reviews, property reviews and exit reviews
- Raising issues in a clear and concise manner
- Identifying trends that lead to issues being raised
- Assisting with documenting the management of ongoing complex issues
- Maintaining registers of reviews with accurate data
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant experience obtained in a trust and company environment
- Completed a certified ICSA/STEP qualification is desirable
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Property administration experience is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services are currently seeking a motivated individual to join their corporate services team.
An ideal opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, as part of the private clients team within an international provider of financial services. Here you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the team members to achieve the organisations renowned high levels of service.