Director | Family Office
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices and play a key role in acting on the boards of corporate trustee and corporate director companies, in a number of jurisdictions.
Leading a high performing team who are focused on client’s interests, you will ensure the smooth running of complex structures. This is the perfect role for someone looking to progress into a Director position and grow in this rewarding environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing client structures and developing trusted relationships with clients
- Understanding and managing risk involved in a structure’s operations
- Providing support on technical assistance on complex documentation and transactions
- Identifying opportunities for business development
- Assisting with mentoring and training of new and trainee members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level in a legal capacity
- Sound practical knowledge of trust and company legislation
- Excellent skills and experience in working with Microsoft Office and management of data
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and particularly confident in presenting to internal and external clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.