Deputy Site Manager
A global leader in metal recycling is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with previous management/supervisory experience to join their local team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company who invests in cutting edge technology and is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce whilst also encouraging personal development. The hours for this role will be 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays 8-12pm on a rotational basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting management with the day-to-day running of the site
- Ensuring health and safety and environmental policies are being followed
- Administration duties, including cash handling
- Operating various equipment and conducting regular checks
- Providing a high level of customer service to any customers who visit the site
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, customers and contractors
Experience and skills required:
- Previous team leadership/supervisory experience
- Good computer skills
- Proven experience of health and safety and risk assessments
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Comfortable working outside
- Enthusiastic approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
Rowlands are partnering with this dynamic financial services provider to bring you this newly created Executive Assistant role. This is an exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking organisation, head quartered in Jersey, where an inclusive and supportive culture underpins everything the organisation focuses on.
An excellent senior management level opportunity, for an individual with previous experience of overseeing a variety of projects both locally and on a global scale.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary services business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.