Dealer | Equity, Bonds and Funds
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
While clients are at the centre of what this firm believes, you can also expect to be encouraged to develop to your full potential in a proactive environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of excellent client service ensuring the achievement of accurate and timely executive of tasks
- Maintaining and developing broker relationships
- Establishing and developing relationships with new Fund Manager’s
- Following team procedures and complying with Jersey Financial Services Commission polices to manage and mitigate risk and compliance
- Providing general assistance as required to the investment division
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a qualification recognised by the Jersey Financial Services Commission for investment dealing
- Previous investment dealing experience
- Good understanding of the regulatory and operational nature of the securities industry
- Understand the importance of record keeping and demonstrate excellent data management skills
- Team player, supporting and encouraging fellow colleagues
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.