Corporate Services Senior Administrator
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.
As a Senior Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients ensuring that clients receive an efficient and professional service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering all aspects of a portfolio of corporate clients
- Day-to-day management of all client affairs in accordance with the terms of the appointment, including the maintenance of all relevant company records within the portfolio
- Ensuring the delivery of a quality service for all clients, responding promptly and proactively to client or investor queries, keeping other members of the client handling team advised of progress
- Developing close professional relationships, being attentive to client needs and concerns and maintaining client and investor confidentiality
- Attending board meetings, preparing minutes and resolutions, maintaining meeting and action point logs and ensuring action points are dealt with promptly
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the principles of the various fund structures available, to include legal structure, such as unit trust and limited partnerships
- General understanding of corporate secretarial duties and minute taking
- Ability to recognise and respond to risk situations, staying up to date with appropriate legislation and professional standards
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise meet deadlines, demonstrate responsiveness, provide a proactive approach to work and take initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.