Corporate Services Senior Administrator
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.
As a Senior Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients ensuring that clients receive an efficient and professional service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering all aspects of a portfolio of corporate clients
- Day-to-day management of all client affairs in accordance with the terms of the appointment, including the maintenance of all relevant company records within the portfolio
- Ensuring the delivery of a quality service for all clients, responding promptly and proactively to client or investor queries, keeping other members of the client handling team advised of progress
- Developing close professional relationships, being attentive to client needs and concerns and maintaining client and investor confidentiality
- Attending board meetings, preparing minutes and resolutions, maintaining meeting and action point logs and ensuring action points are dealt with promptly
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the principles of the various fund structures available, to include legal structure, such as unit trust and limited partnerships
- General understanding of corporate secretarial duties and minute taking
- Ability to recognise and respond to risk situations, staying up to date with appropriate legislation and professional standards
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise meet deadlines, demonstrate responsiveness, provide a proactive approach to work and take initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.