Corporate Services Manager
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity to be part of an award-winning corporate services team within a leading financial services organisation, delivering innovative solutions to clients with an international profile and providing a full suite of services into a fast expanding global business and client base.
Due to the company’s exceptional client base, you will have the opportunity to work on the most varied and complex of assignments, whilst leading a team of Administrators and supporting future growth through business development activity and working on strategically important projects.
If you are a highly motivated Manager committed and driven to achieving excellence with excellent communication and leadership skills, looking to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirit whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to the corporate services team Administrators and acting as an expert in the products and services offered
- Becoming an expert in technical matters relating to corporate entities, being able to share this knowledge your with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Proactively keeping up-to-date with current industry issues e.g. changes in regulatory and legislation matters
- Providing new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Broad understanding of a wide range of fiduciary products and the specific offerings within corporate services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their Asset Management team.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the wealth and investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.