Corporate Services Administrator
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
As part of the corporate services team which provides specialised administration services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures, you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to map out your ideal career path.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage your client’s portfolio
- Communicating with clients openly and honestly on a regular basis
- Providing new and innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies on daily tasks
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Currently studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Proactive approach to tasks and forward thinking
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.