Corporate Services Administrator
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
As part of the corporate services team which provides specialised administration services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures, you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to map out your ideal career path.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage your client’s portfolio
- Communicating with clients openly and honestly on a regular basis
- Providing new and innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies on daily tasks
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Currently studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Proactive approach to tasks and forward thinking
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.