A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join a global and award-winning company that takes pride in their excellence for risk management, operational robustness and investment performance.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in assisting the Head of Legal and business unit Directors to fulfil their duties, such as, considering regulatory matters and reviewing draft minutes, financials, statutory documents and all other documents which are to be considered for signing.
If you are seeking a position to kick-start your career within in the legal field this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Legal on various corporate matters and fund related matters
- Assisting with regulatory matters
- Reviewing commercial contracts and other documents
- Creating and maintaining know-how files and templates
- Assisting the Head of Legal with document management and execution
Experience and skills required:
- Achieved a 2:1 or higher at degree level
- Either completed a Law Degree or a Graduate Diploma in Law
- Ideally have completed the LPC
- Previous experience working in a corporate legal environment, whether in-house or in-practice
- Good knowledge of corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.