Compliance Officer | Deputy MLRO / DMLCO
Join a premier financial services company operating in the Channel Islands, where developing unique and value-for-money products along with quality customer service is always at the forefront of the business. In this role you can expect to be supported in reaching your full potential and rewarded for your dedication with a competitive benefits package.
This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and team spirited compliance professional, with the ability to delegate workload and meet tight deadlines to be part of their friendly and inclusive working environment.
In this role you will ensure the company and its employees complies with all regulatory requirements and internal policies. Working with the compliance team you will create, amend and implement policies and procedures to mitigate risk of the company breaking laws and regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the company always complies with all laws and directives from the relevant jurisdictional regulatory authorities
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements in the relevant jurisdictions
- Working with the compliance team to compile and revise policies and procedures for the Group as required
- Providing suitable AML/CFT/compliance training for all staff members
- Deputising for the point of contact with the Financial Intelligence Service (FIS)
- Recording and reporting suspicious activities
Experience and skills required:
- Desire to learn or undertake a compliance and AML/CFT qualification or willingness to work towards
- Proven experience of undertaking risk assessments
- Ability to undertake comprehensive audits and assimilate all data
- A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with enquiries at all levels
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions where necessary
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.