Compliance Officer | Deputy MLRO / DMLCO
Join a premier financial services company operating in the Channel Islands, where developing unique and value-for-money products along with quality customer service is always at the forefront of the business. In this role you can expect to be supported in reaching your full potential and rewarded for your dedication with a competitive benefits package.
This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and team spirited compliance professional, with the ability to delegate workload and meet tight deadlines to be part of their friendly and inclusive working environment.
In this role you will ensure the company and its employees complies with all regulatory requirements and internal policies. Working with the compliance team you will create, amend and implement policies and procedures to mitigate risk of the company breaking laws and regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the company always complies with all laws and directives from the relevant jurisdictional regulatory authorities
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements in the relevant jurisdictions
- Working with the compliance team to compile and revise policies and procedures for the Group as required
- Providing suitable AML/CFT/compliance training for all staff members
- Deputising for the point of contact with the Financial Intelligence Service (FIS)
- Recording and reporting suspicious activities
Experience and skills required:
- Desire to learn or undertake a compliance and AML/CFT qualification or willingness to work towards
- Proven experience of undertaking risk assessments
- Ability to undertake comprehensive audits and assimilate all data
- A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with enquiries at all levels
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions where necessary
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and talented individual to join the compliance team of a reputable fund administration company as a Compliance Manager, which includes acting as Deputy CO, MLRO and MLCO.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A market leading organisation is seeking a Client Due Diligence Manager to join their team. In this role you will take responsibility for the management of, and technical support to a team of CDD administrators that provide dedicated and professional support to the company’s client-facing administration teams, ensuring the smooth operation of professional and high-quality service.