Join a highly qualified and experienced team in a well-established, innovative local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
If you are a confident decision-maker with excellent leadership skills, and a strategic thinker with the proven ability to direct and motivate a team whilst initiating and managing change, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate delivery of robust regulatory and compliance policies to meet regulatory, compliance and financial crime risk in the operational performance of the company
- Assessing, developing and recommending amendments to internal systems and controls, policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with the regulatory, compliance and financial crime framework and where appropriate, promptly instigating remedies to any deficiencies identified
- Monitoring relevant Group policy and company policies and procedures to ensure they are consistently and effectively adhered to
- Providing advice and recommendations to the Board and to Group Head of Risk and Compliance as to the regulatory, compliance and financial crime framework relevant to the business of the company.
- Acting as the principal point of contact with the Jersey Financial Services Commission on day-to-day basis in relation to regulatory matters
Experience and skills required:
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification (ICA Certificate or ideally, Diploma)
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience at a senior compliance level in the trust, company and fund sectors
- Excellent inter-personal and management skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to guide and direct others to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Jersey regulation and legislation relevant the Company’s business including anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.