Join an offshore law firm which offers a challenging, stimulating and supportive environment that recognises contribution and rewards performance, acting as an MLRO and MLCO.
In this role you will be responsible for all MLRO and MLCO duties as required under Jersey legislation, and provide support to the Group Head of Compliance in ensuring that all the firm’s jurisdictions comply with the firm’s compliance and AML policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and reviewing internal Suspicious Activity Reports ('SAR's), and externalising to the JFCU if appropriate
- Contributing to the reporting of management information reporting to the risk committee and strategy board
- Preparation and provision of training as and when required under legislation, such as compliance induction training, AML and advanced AML training, training to provide updates on regulatory changes and where training needs are identified from the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Acting as the Jersey Local Information Officer (LIO), receiving and reporting Data Protection breaches
- Undertaking the general LIO duties as required by Group policy
Experience and skills required:
- Compliance experience, ideally a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to work without supervision
- Expertise in the use of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Credible and assertive manner
- Discretion, tact and resilience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and talented individual to join the compliance team of a reputable fund administration company as a Compliance Manager, which includes acting as Deputy CO, MLRO and MLCO.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A market leading organisation is seeking a Client Due Diligence Manager to join their team. In this role you will take responsibility for the management of, and technical support to a team of CDD administrators that provide dedicated and professional support to the company’s client-facing administration teams, ensuring the smooth operation of professional and high-quality service.