Join a highly qualified and experienced team in a well-established, innovative local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
If you are a confident decision-maker with excellent leadership skills, and a strategic thinker with the proven ability to direct and motivate a team whilst initiating and managing change, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate delivery of robust regulatory and compliance policies to meet regulatory, compliance and financial crime risk in the operational performance of the company
- Assessing, developing and recommending amendments to internal systems and controls, policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with the regulatory, compliance and financial crime framework and where appropriate, promptly instigating remedies to any deficiencies identified
- Monitoring relevant Group policy and company policies and procedures to ensure they are consistently and effectively adhered to
- Providing advice and recommendations to the Board and to Group Head of Risk and Compliance as to the regulatory, compliance and financial crime framework relevant to the business of the company.
- Acting as the principal point of contact with the Jersey Financial Services Commission on day-to-day basis in relation to regulatory matters
Experience and skills required:
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification (ICA Certificate or ideally, Diploma)
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience at a senior compliance level in the trust, company and fund sectors
- Excellent inter-personal and management skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to guide and direct others to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Jersey regulation and legislation relevant the Company’s business including anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.