You will provide support to the Head of Risk and Compliance and the Compliance Manager with day-to-day operational issues and promote understanding and compliance with regulations throughout the business.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Producing, monitoring and updating policies and procedures to comply with any changes in global and local legislation
- Monitoring and maintaining the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Supporting the MLCO and MLRO in Jersey and Guernsey
- Monitoring ongoing screening of clients and relationships
- Producing reports
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in generating and monitoring regular reports
- Flexibility to travel between the islands as needed
- Strong written and verbal English
- ICA International Diploma in Money Laundering of ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance would be beneficial but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services is currently seeking a motivated individual to provide support to the business by providing technical guidance on all CDD related matters, financial crime legislation and codes of conduct.