An exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of audit, assurance, tax and consulting services. If you’re driven by a challenge and have strong leadership skills, this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the client take-on team and the business with regards to AML policies and procedures
- Assisting with implementation and maintenance of the compliance monitoring programme, undertaking monitoring and periodic reviews
- Responding to AML queries and attending consultations for more complex queries
- Performing Deputy MLRO duties for Jersey and also acting as the nominated officer for Guernsey
- Reviewing AML procedures and assisting with AML training
What do you need?
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Jersey and Guernsey AML regulations
- Proactive communicator
- Minimum 5 years compliance experience
- Relevant compliance qualification
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.