Our client is seeking a motivated compliance professional to oversee the compliance team and support their Head of Compliance in the development and maintenance of an effective compliance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer and a point of contact for internal suspicious reports
- Assisting colleagues with day-to-day regulatory matters, including AML/CFT queries such as complex due diligence issues
- Identifying and managing regulatory and compliance risks
- Coordinating the Compliance Monitoring Programme testing, as well as new business, reviews and drafting reports in findings
- Managing the maintenance of relevant records and registers and identifying any matches
- Preparing submissions and notifications to the JFSC
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Jersey financial services regulated environment
- Appropriate compliance or Table 4 or 5 qualification
- Team player with a collaborative approach to tasks
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
As Head of Compliance, you will oversee the development and implementation of the future compliance strategy and act as the Key Person (MLCO) for both the Trust and Funds business. You must have previous experience of leading a compliance team, in addition to strong analytical skills