An exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of audit, assurance, tax and consulting services. If you’re driven by a challenge and have strong leadership skills, this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the client take-on team and the business with regards to AML policies and procedures
- Assisting with implementation and maintenance of the compliance monitoring programme, undertaking monitoring and periodic reviews
- Responding to AML queries and attending consultations for more complex queries
- Performing Deputy MLRO duties for Jersey and also acting as the nominated officer for Guernsey
- Reviewing AML procedures and assisting with AML training
What do you need?
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Jersey and Guernsey AML regulations
- Proactive communicator
- Minimum 5 years compliance experience
- Relevant compliance qualification
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.