Regulatory and Policy Compliance Manager
Providing a central control over all regulatory engagement and providing a risk / regulatory / policy compliance service to business lines across six jurisdictions for an international banking institution.
- Coordinating all regulatory communications, providing advice and guidance on the shape and structure of the communications to ensure a precise delivery of the message
- Creating and maintaining a regulatory heat map
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting
- Anticipating potential risks or issues relating to upstream events, including reputational risk
- Managing the Upstream Risk Framework
- Engaging relevant stakeholders, ensuring the impact of regulatory or legislative developments and policy amendments are considered
- Providing an advisory service to business on all assigned policies
- Managing and leading a team of policy and compliance Subject Matter Experts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Thorough understanding of policy frameworks and the ability to interpret these
- Ability to deliver under strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong written / verbal communication and organisational skills
- Leadership / People Management experience is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.