Regulatory and Policy Compliance Manager
Providing a central control over all regulatory engagement and providing a risk/regulatory/policy compliance service to business lines across six jurisdictions for an international banking institution.
- Coordinating all regulatory communications, providing advice and guidance on the shape and structure of the communications to ensure a precise delivery of the message
- Creating and maintaining a regulatory heat map
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting
- Anticipating potential risks or issues relating to upstream events, including reputational risk
- Managing the upstream risk framework
- Engaging relevant stakeholders, ensuring the impact of regulatory or legislative developments and policy amendments are considered
- Providing an advisory service to business on all assigned policies
- Managing and leading a team of policy and compliance subject matter experts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Thorough understanding of policy frameworks and the ability to interpret these
- Ability to deliver under strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication and organisational skills
- Leadership/people management experience is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.