Regulatory and Policy Compliance Manager
Providing a central control over all regulatory engagement and providing a risk/regulatory/policy compliance service to business lines across six jurisdictions for an international banking institution.
- Coordinating all regulatory communications, providing advice and guidance on the shape and structure of the communications to ensure a precise delivery of the message
- Creating and maintaining a regulatory heat map
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting
- Anticipating potential risks or issues relating to upstream events, including reputational risk
- Managing the upstream risk framework
- Engaging relevant stakeholders, ensuring the impact of regulatory or legislative developments and policy amendments are considered
- Providing an advisory service to business on all assigned policies
- Managing and leading a team of policy and compliance subject matter experts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Thorough understanding of policy frameworks and the ability to interpret these
- Ability to deliver under strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication and organisational skills
- Leadership/people management experience is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.
Become part of a unique and interesting financial services company providing specialist services unlike any other organisation in Jersey’s finance industry. Offering a fascinating career path, competitive remuneration and opportunities for career progression, your role will play a vital part of the organisations success.
A newly created role for a proactive and forward thinking individual to be part of the operations team within an ambitious and innovative financial services organisation, where you will have the opportunity to drive departmental efficiencies and meet client demands.
Drive the efficiency and consistency of standards and controls for client onboarding and remediation in multiple jurisdictions, within a fast-paced environment where you will become part of a progressive and high performing team.