Company Secretarial Officer
Join this global and award winning investment company and play a crucial role in the support and functioning of a designated portfolio of companies.
This organisation prides themselves in excellence for risk management, operational robustness and investment performance, therefore you must be a self-motivated individual seeking an opportunity to deliver a high quality service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising board and committee meetings for a designated portfolio group of entities
- Preparing board packs, board and committee minutes
- Regularly maintaining statutory records
- Assisting with compliance related activities
- Liaising with internal, external counsel, Auditors and Directors
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years' company secretarial experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Jersey legal and regulatory environment
- Proficient minute writing
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving, communication and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.