A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity with a online media company. This is a unique opportunity where you will help build a freelance model and brand, managing the end-to-end life cycle of freelance contractors who assist the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Determining business processes for sourcing, contracting and onboarding Freelancers
- Supporting Freelancers so that they can work optimally and reach success
- Regularly updating Freelancers on workload expectations and deadlines whilst providing them with the necessary training and development required
- Implementing and managing a smooth time tracking and invoicing process for Freelancers to follow
- Providing general support to the overall business using your skills and experience
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within contract management, project resourcing, recruitment or supplier management
- Ability to prioritise your work day and work to tight business deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail skills
- Understand business needs with the ability to provide business solutions and implement change
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.