Commercial Insurance Manager
Act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters in a well-established commercial organisation, where developing unique and value-for-money products, along with quality customer service is at the forefront of the business.
Being part of their friendly and inclusive working environment, you can expect to be supported in reaching your full potential and rewarded for your dedication with a competitive benefits package.
This commercial business is looking for a forward thinking individual, who has the ability to develop close working relationships with internal and external contacts, ideally with previous management experience within the insurance profession.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing the book of commercial customers, managing the day-to-day activities of the commercial insurance department
- Assisting the team in queries and assessing knowledge gaps whilst implementing training in order to fill such gaps
- Promoting the company and playing an active part in bringing in new business
- Efficiently managing workloads, identifying any areas where efficiencies can be made
- Attending regular client meetings to review and identify future needs and any change in risk
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant insurance qualification or a practicing General Insurance Advisor, willing to undertake the relevant examinations
- Previous experience in a managerial role or a willingness to undertake additional training
- Ability to provide high impact performance feedback in order to aid business and personal development within the team
- Proven experience of generating and widening an already competitive market
- A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
Be a key part of an established and experience commercial underwriting team and contribute to achieving business development and retention targets within a vibrant and energetic insurance business which is going through an exciting period of growth.
This people focused insurance business offers excellent training and opportunities for career development. They are seeking an ambitious and driven insurance professional as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
Join this leading insurance broker as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.